Wednesday 4 September 2024

1st September 2024 Progressive Challenge

Hello everyone, here is my DT inspiration for this first Progressive Challenge at Moondrea Designs.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Patterned papers
Moondrea Designs Lilly Cinderela image coloured with Copics 
White gel pen
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Die cut bow embellishments
Stamped sentiment

You can find all Moondrea Designs images here  Etsy Shop

Join in with the Progressive Challenge here  (4) Facebook

Find more details here on my blog https://wenscreations.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Wendy I love both the image and the wonderful softness of the colours I have just entered mine into the challenge
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete